Thursday, June 28, 2012

It’s So Hurting




Assalamualaikum and hello.


It’s a kind of poem that express my emotions..


It’s so hurting
It’s hurtful to not to be accepted by people
I don’t know what is wrong
I tried to speak nicely
But still..
I’m being ignored..
I have tried to change..
And tried to talk with them
Have tried to
Look interested in their talk
Have tried everything


But still
Being ignored..
It’s so hurting
The pain i feel inside my heart
These sadness and loneliness
Are tormenting me..


It’s not easy to make a new friends.
Not easy to maintain a good friendship
Not easy to find someone
Who is willing to understand this heart..
This heart is so fragile
I just don’t know
My black,bitter memories
Keep haunting me
Made me a pessimist
Sometimes..


I’m afraid of this and that..
So many things inside my head
That never stop worrying me 
I don’t want to feel disappointed again
I don’t want hope
I don’t want promise
I just want some attention..
And some love..from friends..
I miss that..
Oh,I’m sad again
Please,don’t cry
This heart is so fragile
So weak just wanting to break
Into pieces
Anytime..
And when this heart is being hurt
It sends impulses to my brain..
Then to my eyes..
To let the tears come out
To let me cry


Hate is a powerful emotion
That should be avoided


Sometimes i feel like pretending to be happy
But actually i am not
By heart never feel calm
I miss something in my life
But i don’t know what
I tried searching and searching
What is missing
But it’s difficult
With no one by my side
To support me
In and out
Heartily..


I feel alone again
Loneliness creeps around me
So I pray to my only and only one
My God,Allah,the creator of the universe
To help me
To get rid of this uneasy feeling
The uncertainty in my life
To ease the pain that never ends
Because i know
Only Him can help me
Nobody else..






Read more: http://authspot.com/poetry/its-so-hurting/#ixzz1z4bbhFXJ

No comments: