Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Temptation




~lovely instrumental song~

Temptation..
Is like an invitation
Something that pulling me
Attracting my sight
Captivating my heart
Makes the heart stir
Yearning for desire..


Temptation..
Look beautiful and delicious
Nice to look at
Wonderful to hold onto it
A potentially joyful event
That might create good memories..


Irresistible temptation..
is tempting me
tormenting me inside
makes me want to have it
makes me want to get it
makes me greed with will and hopes


The temptation..
always visiting this heart
popping out again and again 
in this conscious mind
disturbing the tranquility that exists.


Sometimes it's a good thing
that's tempting me.

Sometimes it's a bad influence
that allure me to destruction.


I need to be wise
in judging the temptation
what it offers to me in this life
and which side it falls into,
the sinful or inspiring ones..


How strong..
the power of temptation 
I need to control the desire
And tried to resist the effect
it had in me.

...............


Many times,
I strongly feel that
I want to go ..
I want to have it..

But..
Can't afford to fulfill 
the demands of a temptation


Maybe time is not just right
Due to obstacles coming over
Or may be it's simply not meant for me
And never and never destined for me
For an unknown reason to this limited mind
But HE knows what's the best


Oh! please be patient
The time just not yet come..


Be patient
You have the wish and will 
but it's just the time and 
everything seems not allowing you
to go through it..

Believe in HIM..



Just not yet..


-notcar99-

No comments: