Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why is it so difficult to change?



We need to change for the better..


Saying difficult to change
Will not help anything
Just a lame excuse
I tried and tried very hard or slowly
Many times
To correct what has been wrong
To improve all the defect
To return to the right track..
But sometimes in the way
I was lost and went astray
Nobody but me can help myself
Even friends or family
They can offer support,advices
But the main is
Depends on me..



God will never change people’s destiny
Until they change it themselves
Think back..think again and again
You want to change or not
Please..be sincere..to your heart
Be true to yourself
Changing to something that you are so unfamiliar
Will be irritably difficult
But you still have to change
Do you need time??
Till when??
You will never know when will you die
Don’t be so confident that you can live longer
Just because you are still younger
If you are destined to die today
You will be left alone in your own grave
Together with your own sins..



I feel afraid thinking about the end of my life
And about the destiny of my next life
The forever one…
I always think 
Our next life will be forever..n forever…
There will be no end
I can go crazy thinking so deep about that
I can become confused
That  thing is over my limit of thinking..




I myself..

Always thinking to change
Always been reminded from time to time
That life is just temporary
What actually we are looking for
We are seeking for God’s blessing
That’s the actual reason for living
But.. are all my actions are blessed by God?
I waste so much  time
Creating sins everyday
Either prominent one
Which I did it in full consciousness
Or even without noticing it
And after doing it,I regretted
Then i did it again


Why..and why..
Why is it so difficult to change
Very hard to restrain myself
To control my actions
I know but I ignore
There are certain things
That is not suit myself
I feel like I’m not being myself
I cannot be perfect
I’m just the real me
Suddenly change to an angel
Like a hypocracy to me
But I need to be sincere
Most important thing is what i wish for
What is my intention
What’s inside my heart..



But,
I don’t know why
My heart..seems like
Worrying over something
Never feel at peace
What’s happen to it??
Heart,oh heart..please
Remember God
Only Allah..please
Hope i can change
For the better…

-notcar99-




No comments: