Thursday, June 28, 2012

Think



We must think before doing anything..Do you agree?


I always tell this to myself
Think before you say anything
Think before you do something
Think twice if you’re not sure what to say
Or just keep quiet
Keep it to yourself


Because once you say a word
It gives an impact to your surrounding
Once you do something
You will be responsible for your actions
And you must know that
What has been said cannot be unsaid
What has been done cannot be undone


But..
We are humans
We are never free from mistakes
And we also change with time
So with our emotions and feeling
They never remain constant
The same thing happens to me
Whatever I feel today,I may not feel anymore the next day
What did I say today,may not be applicable for tomorrow
I may forget about it
Because I know
When today is over
It  becomes a past
Past is past,will never come again
Tomorrow is future,
We will try the best for the next part of our lives
And nobody knows what will actually happen next
We can only plan,God will decide
So be careful,be aware,keep in mind
That the same incident might be repeated
Like the idiom ‘History Repeats Itself’.

-notcar99-

No comments: